Vacant home staging in Buffalo, NY
In many instances, vacant properties are difficult to sell. Without furniture and décor, homes feel empty and cold. Buyers have trouble envisioning themselves living there.
Studies have shown that vacant homes spend an average of 140 days on the market. Most sell within 40 days of being staged. When a home is staged prior to listing, it only takes 20 to 30 days to sell.
Even better, staged homes increase sales price by 6 to 20% on average. You can use that extra cash on your new home purchase or a glitzy vacation.
In other words, it’s well worth your investment to call on a professional home stager to make your home look fabulous and attract motivated buyers through in-person tours and online photos.
With more than 30 years in business locally in Buffalo and Western New York, our team is experienced and knowledgeable when it comes to producing an appealing atmosphere and feel that sells.
Call us today for a fast and free estimate and budget-friendly home staging service in Buffalo, NY.
Depending on your needs, our process is simple and productive. We deliver the following service options for vacant homes:
- Clutter removal and decluttering
- Painting and minor home repairs
- Furniture and décor rental
- Interior design that brings out the home’s best features
- Exterior staging for porches, patios and yard areas
With three warehouses full of goods (accessories, plants, props, mirrors, décor, knickknacks, art, china, etc.), we have the inventory and know-how to stage every space in the home. That includes living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, offices, foyers, entryways, and garages.
In addition to homeowners, we work with real estate investors, house flippers, and contractors.
When we’re finished you’ll be able to show off your home with confidence.
Top home stagers in Western New York
When know you have a handful of choices when it comes to picking a quality home staging company in our region. Some of our competitors have solid reviews on Google, Yelp, and Facebook. But they don’t match our value and expertise.
Consider us for the following reasons:
- When it comes to real estate, time is money. We work carefully, yet efficiently, to stage your home and get it sold fast.
- Our team is diverse. We call on the knowledge of artists, interior designers, and real estate agents and consultants to deliver staging and design that appeals to today’s home buyers.
- We’re experienced. We’ve been doing since Reagan was in office and were the first company of our kind in Western NY.
- We’re affordable. Our rates are fair and we work within your means to provide elegant staging.
- We never blindside you with hidden fees. What we quote is what you pay.
Contact us today to learn more about our residential and commercial home staging options. We also offer staging for occupied homes.