Western New York Home Staging Professionals
We provide home and property owners with a range of design, furniture, and decor services that makes an exceptional first impression on potential buyers and helps you sell fast and for more.
Home staging in Buffalo, NY
If you’re home looks like the Buffalo Bills just had a practice there or it’s so empty you can hear your voice echo off the walls, it’s probably not a bad time to start looking for a home staging professional to spruce things up.
With over 30 years of experience in Western New York, we understand that home staging is more than simply cleaning and decorating. It is an art, and the best stagers build an atmosphere and mood that make prospective buyers feel at home in the surroundings.
In preparing a property to go on the real estate market, we aim to make rooms feel bigger, brighter, cleaner, and warmer. We focus on the small details that make a big difference when dressing up a home, rental property, commercial building, or office complex.
Contact Home Staging of Buffalo for a free and accurate estimate and consultation. Our rates our affordable and we work with you to provide staging that fits your budget.
Our 5-step process for staging homes
It doesn’t matter if your home is vacant or occupied or if you are a builder trying to sell a recently finished house, we can help.
From start to finish, we assist with the entire process of getting a home ready to sell fast in any market. The following is our customary step-by-step process.
- We provide a thorough on-site consultation to determine ideal furniture, décor, fixtures, and other accessories to make the home inviting.
- Our designers develop a concept and plan that shows off the dwelling’s best features while downplaying its flaw.
- Once a plan is agreed upon, we go to work cleaning, decluttering, painting and making minor repairs if necessary.
- Next come the props, furniture, greenery, knickknacks and other accessories. We dive into our full three warehouses to bring in the goods that fits the home and appeals to widest pool of potential buyers.
- Last but not least, wait for top dollar offers to come in fast from your real estate agent.
Get Your Free Estimate
Staging services for homes, apartments, and offices
We are a professional full-service home staging company that is licensed to serve customers throughout the Buffalo, Niagara, and Western New York region. We deliver the following services to help you prepare and promote your home or property for the real estate market:
Vacant home staging
An empty house or apartment void of furniture, décor, and knickknacks can be seen as cold, uninviting and soulless that fails to make a good first impression on buyers.
For that reason, vacant properties are challenging to sell – regardless of market competition. Without shelves, plants and other accessories to distract buyers, they tend to focus on the house’s imperfections. Additionally, empty rooms often look and feel smaller.
Added all up, it is difficult for a buyer to see themselves living in a home in this state.
Our talented skilled designers and artists see a vacant home as a blank canvas. They breathe life into an empty property in a way that appeals to each of the five senses.
We carefully pick colors, fabrics, décor, rugs, and furniture that fits the home and arrange it in a way provides a natural flow, highlights rooms, and gives buyers and renters a sense of comfort.
In addition to providing rental pieces, we declutter, paint, and make small repairs if needed.
Occupied home staging
An occupied home filled with clutter, aging furniture and out-of-date fixtures and design elements can quickly turn off buyers to any property. A home in this state is liable to sit on the market for months without offers.
If you’ve tried to DIY the design yourself without much luck, consider our team of experts to deliver a needed makeover. With countless successes staging occupied houses, we know well the secret hacks, ideas, and necessary changes that can help a property sell in no time.
We can brighten any home through strategic decluttering, rearranging furniture, and by adding appealing props, shelving, mantels, window drapes, and other elements.
Depending on the state of what’s already in your home, we may institute rental pieces and remove junk and clutter achieve the best results.
New construction, model homes, and remodels
The last phase of selling a newly constructed house most often is balling the place out with fabulous home staging. The same goes for a home that has been remodeled with the intentions of flipping the property.
Adding flavor in the form of furniture, décor, greenery, wall art, and other accessories can help a new build sell fast and for top dollar. For flippers, a great staging can result in a fruitful return on investment (ROI).
We’re capable of glamming up bedrooms, kitchens, living areas, office spaces, entryways, foyers, bathrooms, and even garages.
In addition to new construction and remodels, we also have vast experience in staging model homes, stucco houses and apartment complexes.
Why choose our staging professionals?
In a competitive market, a home that isn’t staged will likely sit on the market for several months without a serious buyer. A home that is stage poorly can bring similar frustration for the seller.
In Buffalo and Western New York, we have many home staging services. A few are pretty good, with decent reviews on Google, Yelp, and Facebook.
Being the first home staging company in our region and with three warehouses of full of goods available to transform properties, we consider our service to be one of the best in the entire northeast USA.
Choose us for the following reasons for your staging needs:
- We’ve been in business for more than 30 years in Buffalo, dating back to the late 1980s. We’ve thrived through it all, building strong relationships with realtors, home owners, real estate investors, property managers and others in our region.
- With three warehouses filled to the brim with tables, chairs, art, fixtures, lighting, carpets, plants, mirrors, ottomans and more to wow anyone with before and after photos.
- We help our customers fetch rewarding selling prices on their homes and our staging routinely sells homes in as little as four weeks – often sooner.
- We employ a diversified team of designers, artists, and real estate experts who understand industry tips and tricks that provide serious returns for sellers, builders and investors.
- We may not be the exact cheapest home stager in our area, but we provide true value in terms of fair fees and exceptional and proven service.
- We partner with real estate agents and movers throughout the region.
Our service area
We deliver outstanding home and commercial office staging services at affordable prices to the following towns and cities (as well as many others) in Western NY:
- East Amherst
- Orchard Park
- West Seneca
- Grand Island
- East Aurora
- Niagara Falls
We’re also proud partners of Foundation Repair of Buffalo.